[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayers and this weekend's meeting

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:35:39 -0400

Hello everyone!

I have one question for you. What are you doing in your life right now that
requires faith?  I kook forward to your answers this weekend!

Here's our prayer list:

-Amy's brother safety traveling to England
-Jim's landlord's son situation
-Lindsey's children's father communication, improves, salvation
-Veena's cousins son, suicide, pray for family
-Veena's friend Joan comfort over husband passing
-Veena's son, relationship

This Sunday's  meeting will be at my  house.

Andy drinks
Jim green beans
Amy potato salad
Lindsey banana pudding
Diane chicken

Please bring anything you want if you aren't listed. See you this weekend!
-Andy

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.