[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Prayer request and meeting info

  • From: "sherrie shaffer" <sherrie3475@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:38:00 -0400

Hi Andy - could you please take me off the email list - thanks! sherrie

  _____

From: msilvergirl28@xxxxxxx
Date: May 27, 2012 11:04:11 PM EDT
To: aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Surgery Friday

I thought I would let you know that I'm having my knee surgery this Friday.
I was able to tell Dianne and AJ this morning.  Mark will be taking me and
helping out this weekend.  If you would like to share it with the rest of
the group so they can pray for the medical staff and myself, that would be
fine.  I really wanted to make sure you knew since you are our group leader.

Thanks,
Wendy