[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests 9/9/2013

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 22:42:29 -0400

Prayer Requests

Becca Silverthorn

Our friend Hilary Hobbs was killed in a car crash last week as we are also
dealing with the death of our assistant director's mom.  We are also
grieving over the recent loss of a family member.  Prayers would be
appreciated during this dark time.  Thank you.

Tanner Curran

My aunt has been diagnosed with cancer and is receiving treatment.  I just
ask for prayers to help her through these hard times and just keep her in
good spirits.

Debra Heath

Please pray for my family.

Kelly Staud

Diana Swan (Kelly's cousin) is in intensive care for heart problems.

Shaleena Hamilton

My family experiences hardship every day.  I pray that God will continue to
let our resources be enough as we continue forward for our children.

Stephen Webb

Pray for my friend Amy Nunn.  She is in pain with her newly diagnosed
Crohn's Disease. Pray for my friend Del White as he is a great man
recovering from a mild stroke.  And pray for my heart to open up to Jesus.

Valerie Dyke

Dale, Valerie's dad, fell while running a race on Saturday. Pray his knee
and all will heal.

Kylie Janusek

My boyfriend's aunt Michelle has been diagnosed with cancer and has begun
her journey on chemo.  Please pray for her to beat this and come out
stronger.  Also, my mom's boss, Ed Abrams has been fighting cancer for
months and is not doing well.  Please pray for them. Thank you!

Barbara Cozby

.       Vickie and Skip Jenkins - Motorcycle Accident

.       Chelsi Zimmerman

Cindi Blackstone

Brother's kidney is failing.

Amy Freeman

Christy McAlpin - Brain tumor, right now she is having severe headaches,
numbness in her hands and feet, and slurring her words. She had a stroke a
few years ago and recovered from it.

Mache Thigpin

Baby Connor is here.

Glenn Jordan

Parenting

Joyce Schoenberg

Kidney problems.

Holly Muntz

Job Situation.

Deanna Gramling

Father is in the hospital.

Lois Cline

Husband had a heart attack or stroke. Had a triple bypass done at Redmond.

Update: He had ultra sound and cat scan; looks like it's his gallbladder
that's making him sick, may have to take it out.

Michele Shelton

I would like you all to know that I was admitted into Cartersville Medical
Center on Thursday with a brain tumor resulting from my breast cancer. I am
being transferred to Kennestone Hospital on Tuesday & will undergo surgery
on Wednesday to remove the tumor. Please keep both Tim & I in your prayers.
God has me in his hands

Update: Michele is back at Cartersville Medical Center. My understanding is
that she isn't doing well. I will give you more information when I get it.

Laurie Causey

Glenda, Laurie's friend, is almost done with her rehab; pray that she is
ready to be on her own.

Update: Glenda has gone home, she is still very weak.

Fanesia Heath

The whole Heath family - Mom back to school, the boys allergies, mom -
strength, pain free

Regina Davis was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer,  pray for strength and
healing for her and her family

Rebecca Henry

Michael O'Malley is so stressed at work that he is not eating he is a tall
man but only weighs 120

Lynne Stewart-Dotson

Her battle with cancer

Justin Henry

Career options, what is best for his family's future - Peace about work

All unspoken requests.

Carla Zimmerman

Sandy Morrison - Cancer has come back.

Update: Sandy has passed away. Please keep her family in your prayers.

Jennah Linskey

.       Changes at work may be difficult

.       Hoping for a needed pay increase

Janice Kelly

.       Crystal - pray for baby she is carrying to be carried to full term
and healthy, her safety

.       Janice's health problems

.       Amy's health problems

Barbara Newton

Daughter and granddaughter

Lisa & Erin

Melanie Mayer

Job decision and job situation.

Serve Team Members

Wanda

Job situation

Reagan Cagle

Job situation, right direction

Guest Services

Transition

I want to thank you all for your prayers. If you have any prayer requests,
praises, or updates, please let me know. Again Thank you.

AJ

770-686-1395

JPEG image