[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests 7/22/2013

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:58:23 -0400

Prayer Requests

Mache - 6 weeks left for her pregnancy

Glenn - Trip with son, Ben, Mission Trip - Nicaragua

Lois Cline - Husband had a heart attack or stroke. I will update when I know
more.

UPDATE: Lois's husband is still in ICU at Redmond. He had a triple bypass
done. Her brother is doing good.

Michele Shelton - Well, our car is unfixable & will be going to the
unfixable car graveyard! Timing belt went & engine blew! So long little
white Ford Escort LX you served us well! We will be without a car for a
while until we can afford to buy another one. Oh Well that's life & lately
just how our luck has been going! Praying for the resources to get a car.
Until then walking/relying on rides from others.

Kelly - Joe and Cody are depressed - Cody's baby

Fanesia has a second back procedure coming soon, prayers that everything
goes well.

Wendy Silverthorn - Prayers for Joey and Ashley Camp, close friends of
Wendy's, they had 3 children, their youngest of the 3 passed away this
morning. Please keep the Wendy and the family of this child in your prayers.

UPDATE: Appears that this child passed of SIDS. Mom is struggling with
living where the baby did. Dad is back working in Texas. All are still
hurting and struggling emotionally but trying to get back to normal lives.

Carla's sister is moving to GA from Florida

Rebecca H. - Michael O'Malley is so stressed at work that he is not eating
he is a tall man but only weighs 120

Jennah Linskey - praying for no blockages

UPDATE: Did have blockages. Had surgery and she is doing well with no
infection. Goes back on the 19th for a checkup.

Response Team

Lynne - Her battle with cancer

Freeman Family

All people traveling

Justin, Career options, what is best for his family's future - Peace about
work

Doug's wife, Krista,  job situation

Update: Had a job interview today. Krista got the job. Thanks for your
prayers.

All unspoken requests.

Sandy Morrison - Cancer has come back.

Amy - Mom's surgery

Brooke and family

Melanie's niece is waiting on test results from an MRI. She is only 15 and
having bad migraines.

Denise and Family

Travis and Family

Mason family

Christie Taylor - illness

Barbara Newton's daughter and granddaughter

Lisa & Erin

Melanie, Job decision and job situation.

Serve Team Members

Wanda, job situation

Reagan, job situation, right direction

Austin Gore and Ashley Findley going to Costa Rica

Guest Services

Transition

Gerry's brother, Sammy, has surgery on July 16th

Update: My brother Sammy his surgery went well and will come home tomorrow,
Wednesday. A Big Thank you to everyone for prayers.

Tammie (friend of a friend), has had brain tumors and had a few removed, had
an aneurism Sunday, in Emory.

Praise: Melanie and her girls had a safe trip.

I want to thank you all for your prayers. If you have any prayer requests,
praises, or updates, please let me know. Again Thank you.

AJ

770-686-1395

JPEG image