[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests 7-11-2013

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:44:36 -0400

.         Michele Shelton - Well, our car is unfixable & will be going to
the unfixable car graveyard! ;0( Timing belt went & engine blew! So long
little white Ford Escort LX you served us well! We will be without a car for
a while until we can afford to buy another one. Oh Well that's life & lately
just how our luck has been going! Praying for the resources to get a car.
Until then walking/relying on rides from others.

Lois Cline - Husband had a heart attack or stroke. I will update when I know
more.

AJ

404-435-9982