[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests 4/6/14 - 4/13/14

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:46:07 -0400

Prayer Requests

Russ Denson

His grandmother's health is failing and would like prayers for her comfort &
peace.

4/6/14

Shelly Denson

A friend's son, Daniel, who needs rehab and turn his life around.

4/6/14

Brittanie Mayor

Close friend is going through some hard times, need her back on the right
path.

4/13/14

Anita Murray

Pray for her niece's family & an unspoken request

4/13/14

Dina Rivera

A friend is having custody trouble with her kids and their father

4/13/14

Fanesia Heath

Her car is messing up.

4/13/14

Neil Baker

has been admitted in Kennestone hospital. He is having heart trouble.

4/13/14

Egg Drop

All unspoken requests.

Unknown

Pray for him to find his way back to where he was before life kicked him
down.

3/23/14

Allen Beavers

Pray for my immediate family, my church family and our nation.

3/24/14

Amber Darby

I am that person that's holding my past against myself.  I am ready to let
it go and move forward.

4/1/14

Anthony (A.T.) Barnes

Had surgery to repair his Achilles tendon today in Atlanta.  A.T. and his
wife will be home for 2 weeks during recovery and prayers, well wishes,
calls are welcome.

3/11/14

Brandy Heddlestone

My husband lost his job Thursday before Thanksgiving. Times are hard for us
and our 5 kids. Please keep us in your prayers. The more time passes we tend
to argue with one another. I am turning it all to God.

1/13/14

Brittnee Mayer

Had an accident and had to have stitches. She is doing great but now we are
watching her front teeth to make sure they were not permanently damaged.

2/16/14

Brooke

Understanding

3/11/14

Cam Fitzpatrick

Sister in law was cancer free from stage 4 in many areas and spots are
showing up again.

3/2/14

Carey Rutledge

Closer walk with Christ.  Learn to be a better leader and be a better
example as a father.

2/10/14

Carole Aripez

Prayers for Rebecca's brain surgery on Monday.  She is a mother of 3 and has
brain cancer

2/3/14

Cheryl McDonald

Pray for her allergies/asthma and an unspoken.

3/9/14

Chris Kasper

Christine needs a job. Please pray that son is safe in military and that
daughter does well in school.

3/11/14

Connie

Pray for my children. Things are in a rough spot right now.

2/23/14

C.V.

Pray for the courage to make it through the daily challenges. Pray for quick
end to current situations. Ready to begin again with the kids and him.

3/23/14

Denise Hawkins

Pray that I survive the decision my husband has made to divorce me and his
children after 26 years. I have decided to submit to his request after
Christmas. Please help me and my children, Zach and Holly get through this
very difficult time. I need courage, strength and wisdom to take on the many
unknowns I am about to encounter. Thanks.

12/15/13

Doris Sorrells

That God will heal Mike B.'s melanoma.

2/27/14

Ellen Johnson

My sons.

2/5/14

Ellen Phillips

Both of her parents.

2/9/14

Erin Garnigan

Court trial starts March 24th

3/2/14

Jennah Linskey

I am praying for direction. I would like to go back to school for my RN this
summer. I am worried about my schedule working and family.

2/23/14

Joanne Brown

A single mom and her children as she faces a job loss this week. Ask that
God make His intended path for her clear and that she be courageous in the
change, joyful in the face of adversity, and at peace knowing that God is
with this family always. Ask that opportunities open quickly for her, if
it's His will, and that her next job be one that will allow her love for
Jesus to flourish and thrive openly in the workplace and the community.

3/9/14

Joseph Wilson

Please pray that I gain strength, guidance and wisdom, mostly to not lose
hope - low point in life - struggling bad and need pain taken off my heart.

3/24/14

Kaleb Wolfe

Today our son fell and broke his nose and we have to see and orthopedic he
may need surgery to fix it.

2/2/14

Kevin and Tammy

Guidance of God's hand in our relationship.

3/9/14

Lauren

Is in the hospital with pancreatitis. Pray for healing.

2/24/14

Leigh Ann Crumley

I just recently separated from my husband.  I have a 5 year old son,
Brenton, who doesn't understand, but things are looking up, there is a peace
in our home for once.  I also had to take a second job which takes my time
from Brenton which I miss greatly.

2/10/14

Lori Driscoll

Engaged, never married, covenant of marriage scares me.  Working on actually
having a relationship with Jesus.

2/10/14

Lori McInturff

Pray for my dad and mom's health.  I have a 23 year old son who finally got
his GED, lives with my parents, but has no desire for a job. My daughter
going back to college. My friend that she keeps her sobriety and my friend
who is recovering from surgery. Also, my friend who has a spinal leak

2/3/14

Lynne Stewart-Dotson

Her battle with cancer

8/15/13

Mariah

My life.

3/9/14

Mary Bryant

My children and I are in a battered women's shelter. Please pray that we can
get a safe place of our own soon.

12/8/13

Mary

I want to be healed.

2/16/14

Melanie Mayer

Please pray for my husband's aunt. Just found out she has stage 4 lung
cancer. Prayers for her and the family please.

1/9/14

Friend just found out that they might be getting divorced. Please pray for
guidance and comfort during this time. Thank you.

3/2/14

Missy Hill

Her Family.

1/19/14

Parnes family

2/23/14

Rebecca Rhodes

My cousin's daughter Emma. She has an MRI scheduled for February 6th.

1/16/14

Riley Dabbs

Not hearing well in his left ear.

3/9/14

Sheila Stephens

Had back surgery Monday. Pray for full recovery.

2/23/14

UPDATE: Sheila is healing well. She still needs prayer for full recovery.

2/27/14

Shelby

She's 19 and just lost her mother, she's having a hard time right now.  Pray
she stays close to God and finds strength in Him

2/18/14

Shelly Denson

Friend needs prayers to turn his life around.

3/2/14

Syconya Moore

I've been going through a lot with my husband. I don't know where to begin
but I'm just going to start by saying that our marriage has been ups and
downs, cheating, lying, and disrespect. We have been married 12 years. I
thought after we renewed our vows 5/18/13, that we could start over and
leave the past behind, but unfortunately the same things keep going on.
After our vows renewal his family was interfering, especially his mother and
daughter. Then he's cheating.

2/2/14

Tiffani Ainsworth

Broken foot.

3/2/14

Trish Keever

My friend Tricia's sister, Leslie was in a car accident and has compound
fractures.

2/24/14

Unknown

Please pray for our mom, Geneva Robertson, she has lost all her joy and is
fighting depression. And for my husband, he is living on the streets. Pray
for God's will.

3/2/14

Vickie Stallings

Please pray for my husband Randy.  He is having problems with his
Parkinson's disease and complications with his meds.  Thank you, and please
pray for God's strength for me.

2/10/14

Wendy Silverthorn

Heart problems.

1/12/14

Her daughter Becca and her son Nathan.

3/2/14

I want to thank you all for your prayers. If you have any prayer requests,
praises, or updates, please let me know. Again Thank you.

AJ

770-686-1395