[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests 2/16/2014

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:58:26 -0500

Prayer Requests

Mary

I want to be healed.

2/16/14

Brittnee Mayer

Had an accident and had to have stitches. She is doing great but now we are
watching her front teeth to make sure they were not permanently damaged.

2/16/14

Johnson family

2/16/14

All unspoken requests.

Amber Hallman

Pray for my family; money is hard.  My son Brayden Lee, that he loves
everyone.

10/3/13

Amberley Ivester

To get my husband in church and pray for my family.

10/14/13

Amy Freeman

Christy McAlpin - Brain tumor, right now she is having severe headaches,
numbness in her hands and feet, and slurring her words. She had a stroke a
few years ago and recovered from it.

9/15/13

Andrew Jackson

Friends who care and for me to be better.

11/10/13

Angelo Candelaria

My family is not together; we are not one and I would greatly appreciate it
if you would remember Brooke, Bryana, and Noah Angelo Candelaria's in your
prayers.

11/3/13

Ashley Downs

Finding a job, she has been searching since October, and has been living
from house to house or motels.

11/24/13

Bianca Parnes

Her mom

11/17/13

Breezy Price

My dad. He is getting his port for chemo.

11/24/13

Brandy Heddlestone

My husband lost his job Thursday before Thanksgiving. Times are hard for us
and our 5 kids. Please keep us in your prayers. The more time passes we tend
to argue with one another. I am turning it all to God.

1/13/14

Brittiney Clegg

First time pregnancy. Pray for the baby

11/10/13

Carey Rutledge

Closer walk with Christ.  Learn to be a better leader and be a better
example as a father.

2/10/14

Carlene Cochran

Healing

10/3/13

Carole Aripez

Prayers for Rebecca's brain surgery on Monday.  She is a mother of 3 and has
brain cancer

2/3/14

Cheryl McDonald

I am having major issues with my asthma and allergies and it just keeps
getting worse and has caused many trips to the hospital. Need prayer in
helping myself and my doctors to get this under control. Thank you.

1/26/14

Christina McAlister

Pray that my family arrangements get better. Pray that I get a second job so
I can save up for a car so I can go to college and become something with
myself.

11/3/13

Cindy Basset

In the hospital. She has a blood infection.

10/3/13

Debra Heath

Please pray for my family.

9/15/13

Denise Hawkins

Pray that I survive the decision my husband has made to divorce me and his
children after 26 years. I have decided to submit to his request after
Christmas. Please help me and my children, Zach and Holly get through this
very difficult time. I need courage, strength and wisdom to take on the many
unknowns I am about to encounter. Thanks.

12/15/13

Doug Keefe

Doug's neighbor had their 1 year old grandchild pass away. Please pray for
strength and grace for them.

11/24/13

Ellen Johnson

My sons.

11/3/13

Ellen Phillips

Both of her parents.

2/9/14

Harry Hibner/Kyra Odom

Harry is looking for employment; we are both interested in assisting at the
church and community.

10/27/13

Jennah Linskey

Greg Patterson, Jennah's husband Mike's best friend.  He was in a serious
car wreck last night and was sent to Eurlanger and is in intensive care. His
wife is recovering from a kidney transplant and very scared. He is in
serious condition. He has lost a leg and they are worried about spinal
injuries. He has numerous broken bones.

10/9/13

Julie Yaeger

Prayer for her family.

11/24/13

Kaleb Wolfe

Today our son fell and broke his nose and we have to see and orthopedic he
may need surgery to fix it.

2/2/14

Kim Fisher

Our family, especially Kristian and Nathan Fisher, two of my boys who are
having difficulty with DJJ and life.  Give me support to handle them the way
God wants, to make them into the men He wants them to be.

10/2/13

Leigh Ann Crumley

I just recently separated from my husband.  I have a 5 year old son,
Brenton, who doesn't understand, but things are looking up, there is a peace
in our home for once.  I also had to take a second job which takes my time
from Brenton which I miss greatly.

2/10/14

Lori Driscoll

Engaged, never married, covenant of marriage scares me.  Working on actually
having a relationship with Jesus.

2/10/14

Lori McInturff

Pray for my dad and mom's health.  I have a 23 year old son who finally got
his GED, lives with my parents, but has no desire for a job. My daughter
going back to college. My friend that she keeps her sobriety and my friend
who is recovering from surgery. Also, my friend who has a spinal leak

2/3/14

Lynne Stewart-Dotson

Her battle with cancer

8/15/13

Mandy

I'm separated from my husband who has addiction and alcohol issues. Please
pray for him. We have children that I am raising by myself with no financial
help. He needs to be prayed for. I will try to convince him to come to
church with me.

11/10/13

Marisa Vargas

I'm on the road to fight for custody of my three children. I am going up
against my ex-husband who has made my life a horrible one. Please church I
need as much prayer as possible.

11/24/13

Martino family

12/15/13

Mary Bryant

My children and I are in a battered women's shelter. Please pray that we can
get a safe place of our own soon.

12/8/13

Melanie Mayer

There are 3 of us in the family that have some medical issues right now and
would like to ask for extra prayers until we get them all figured out
please. Thank you.

1/5/14

UPDATE: Thank you for all the prayers. They have been working for us. All
tests were clear; Britt does not have to have surgery just physical therapy.
Husband has to have hernia surgery end of Feb. His Aunt started chemo and
radiation today. Please keep praying. Thanks again.

2/4/14

Please pray for my husband's aunt. Just found out she has stage 4 lung
cancer. Prayers for her and the family please.

1/9/14

Missy Hill

Her Family.

1/19/14

Pegi Lullie

Please pray for our father Tony Lullie. He is 81 and has to have another
back surgery. Please pray that the surgery will be a success with no
complications.

10/24/13

Peggy Manda

Please pray for my family. I am the only one working. My husband hasn't
worked for a year.we have had no heat due to money issues, now we are a
month behind in rent.please lift my family up

11/24/13

Rebecca Rhodes

My cousin's daughter Emma. She has an MRI scheduled for February 6th.

1/16/14

Sandra Mullinax

Tina Miller, Sandra's niece, who has just been diagnosed with 3 different
kinds of cancer, one of which is melanoma, a particularly dangerous cancer.
She has had a rough couple of years behind her taking care of her sister who
also had cancer until that sister died, and now she is caring for her mom
who is suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

10/9/13

Sharon Sheppard

Please pray for my son Adam Goad; he left for the Army October 7. Please
pray for his wife Katie and his 2 year old daughter Karily who are adjusting
at home without him.

10/14/13

Sherry Antosh

Please pray for my health.

10/1/13

Syconya Moore

I've been going through a lot with my husband. I don't know where to begin
but I'm just going to start by saying that our marriage has been ups and
downs, cheating, lying, and disrespect. We have been married 12 years. I
thought after we renewed our vows 5/18/13, that we could start over and
leave the past behind, but unfortunately the same things keep going on.
After our vows renewal his family was interfering, especially his mother and
daughter. Then he's cheating.

2/2/14

Tamara

Pray for my babies and their father, that they will come to know Jesus and
love him and share his love

12/1/13

Vickie Stallings

Please pray for my husband Randy.  He is having problems with his
Parkinson's disease and complications with his meds.  Thank you, and please
pray for God's strength for me.

2/10/14

Wendy Silverthorn

Heart problems.

1/12/14

William and Francis

They are an elderly couple who had their car totaled 2 weeks ago. Francis
broke her arm and wrist on Dec. 21st and has a compound fracture that will
need surgery.

12/22/13

I want to thank you all for your prayers. If you have any prayer requests,
praises, or updates, please let me know. Again Thank you.

AJ

770-686-1395