[oakleafsunjgroup] Prayer Requests 10/2/201

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:32:04 -0400

Prayer Requests

Harry Hibner/Kyra Odom

Harry is looking for employment; we are both interested in assisting at the
church and community.

Leah Wright

For my pain to be less so that I can be a better mom, wife and friend. For
finances to get better; had several thousand stolen from us. For God to
touch the souls of my foster daughters.

Wendy Silverthorn

Please pray for daughter, Becca. She has a golf ball size mess behind her
knee. She goes to the orthopedic on Tuesday.

Amberley Ivester

To get my husband in church and pray for my family.

Sharon Sheppard

Please pray for my son Adam Goad, he left for the Army October 7. Please
pray for his wife Katie and his 2 year old daughter Karily who are adjusting
at home without him.

Pegi Lullie

Please pray for our father Tony Lullie. He is 81 and has to have another
back surgery. Please pray that the surgery will be a success with no
complications.

Katie Goad

My husband Adam left last Sunday to join the Army. I just want to pray that
he stays strong and stays on the path Christ has designed for him. I pray
that he knows that Karily (our 2 year old) and I are okay and that we
support him and pray for him to come home happy and okay.

Erica

Barrett family/friends

All unspoken requests.

Amber Hallman

Pray for my family; money is hard.  My son Brayden Lee, that he loves
everyone.

Amy Freeman

Christy McAlpin - Brain tumor, right now she is having severe headaches,
numbness in her hands and feet, and slurring her words. She had a stroke a
few years ago and recovered from it.

Barbara Cozby

Chelsi Zimmerman

Barbara Newton

Daughter and granddaughter

Brent Baskin

We just moved here and are still working through the transition.

Carlene Cochran

Healing

Cindi Blackstone

.         Brother's health problems

.         Floyd (Cindi's Uncle) has bladder cancer. Cindi would like to see
him one more time. He lives in DC.

.         Grandson and his mother were in a car wreck this week.

Cindy Basset

In the hospital. She has a blood infection.

Debra Heath

Please pray for my family.

Fanesia Heath

The whole Heath family

Glenn Jordan

Parenting

Janice Kelly

.         Crystal - high risk pregnancy

.         Janice's health problems

.         Amy's health problems

.         Beth Culver -health problems, family

Jennah Linskey

Greg Patterson, Jennah's husband Mike's best friend.  He was in a serious
car wreck last night and was sent to Eurlanger and is in intensive care. His
wife is recovering from a kidney transplant and very scared. He is in
serious condition. He has lost a leg and they are worried about spinal
injuries. He has numerous broken bones.

Justin Henry

Career options, what is best for his family's future - Peace about work

Kelly Staud

.         Diana Swan (Kelly's cousin) is in intensive care for heart
problems.

.         Student's biopsy

Kim Fisher

Our family, especially Kristian and Nathan Fisher, two of my boys who are
having difficulty with DJJ and life.  Give me support to handle them the way
God wants, to make them into the men He wants them to be.

Kylie Janusek

My boyfriend's aunt Michelle has been diagnosed with cancer and has begun
her journey on chemo.  Please pray for her to beat this and come out
stronger.  Also, my mom's boss, Ed Abrams has been fighting cancer for
months and is not doing well.  Please pray for them. Thank you!

Laurie Causey

.         My friend Phil had a chainsaw accident, received 30 stitches, now
has blood clots in his lungs and leg

.         My brother's great granddaughter Mikayla, is 2 yrs old and is in
pediatric ICU in St Louis in critical condition.

Update: Phil and Mikayla are both doing better. Thanks for your prayers.

Lisa & Erin

Their family

Lois Cline

Husband had a heart attack or stroke. Had a triple bypass done at Redmond.

Update: He had ultra sound and cat scan; looks like it's his gallbladder
that's making him sick, may have to take it out.

Lynne Stewart-Dotson

Her battle with cancer

Melanie Mayer

.         Job decision and job situation.

.         Pray for my family.

Rebecca Henry

Michael O'Malley is so stressed at work that he is not eating he is a tall
man but only weighs 120

Regina Davis

diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer,  pray for strength and healing for her
and her family

Sandra Mullinax

Tina Miller, Sandra's niece, who has just been diagnosed with 3 different
kinds of cancer, one of which is melanoma, a particularly dangerous cancer.
She has had a rough couple of years behind her taking care of her sister who
also had cancer until that sister died, and now she is caring for her mom
who is suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

Shaleena Hamilton

My family experiences hardship every day.  I pray that God will continue to
let our resources be enough as we continue forward for our children.

Sherry Antosh

Please pray for my health.

Stephen Webb

Pray for my friend Amy Nunn.  She is in pain with her newly diagnosed
Crohn's Disease. Pray for my friend Del White as he is a great man
recovering from a mild stroke.  And pray for my heart to open up to Jesus.

Tanner Curran

My aunt has been diagnosed with cancer and is receiving treatment.  I just
ask for prayers to help her through these hard times and just keep her in
good spirits.

Tom B. Bandy

Job/ work decisions. Clients I work with who have great needs.

Wanda

Job situation

I want to thank you all for your prayers. If you have any prayer requests,
praises, or updates, please let me know. Again Thank you.

AJ

770-686-1395

JPEG image