[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Prayer Request for Angie Stone

  • From: Angela Stone <stoneang24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone. Thanks for the prayers I'm home. There was a mix up in the blood
samples and I did not have to have a CT scan. They did diagnose a heart murmur
and I have to go for a stess test soon. But I'm home and relaxing.

Love to u all. Prayers were answered!!

Angie

On May 11, 2009, at 6:38 PM, diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got off the phone with Linda, Angie's mom.  Angie is in the emergency
room- they brought her in thinking she was having a heart attack but ruled that
out so far but she may have a blood clot in her chest. Making test now.  Please
pray for her.

I will update on details later tonight.

Thank you,

Diane