[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Notes and prayers

  • From: Amy Freeman <belovedbutterflies06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 00:25:03 -0400

Hey Andy,
I am having to have mother's day with my mom on Saturday and I have 2 papers
and 3 finals on monday. Once those are complete I will be free to jump in with
everyone. I'm truly looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to my first
meeting, which should be 13th!

Amy Freeman

Doubt Thou the Stars Are Fire;
Doubt That the Sun Doth Move;