[oakleafsunjgroup] No group tonight

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:38:47 -0500

Hey everyone,

I hope you have noticed all of the Lord's blessings in your life this week!

We are taking a break this week to attend the volunteer meeting at the church
tonight.  We will be back at my house again next week to begin our new book. If
you asked me to order a book for you, I'll have it tonight. Please find me so
that I can get it to you. If you need a copy and I haven't ordered one for you,
please call me and let me know.

As always I'm praying for you all daily!  If there are any new prayers, please
reply and let the group know.

Andy
770-235-4370

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.