[oakleafsunjgroup] Next Meeting and Upcoming Book Study

  • From: "Andy Bocz" <abocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:38:09 -0400

Hello everyone,

I'm glad so many of you were able to come last night.  It was a good time of
relaxation and sharing.  For those of you that couldn't make it, we missed
you and hope that you can make it next week!  Last night the group chose
"Sit, Walk, Stand" by Watchman Lee as the book we will be studying through
for the next several weeks.

Sit, Walk, Stand is based on the three key words which divide the book of
Ephesians into its basic sections. Our position in Christ is one of sitting,
our life in the world is one of walking, and our attitude toward Satan
should be one of standing. I think it will be a great book for us all.  So
far I have the following list of people who would like to order a copy for
them:

Suzan/Jeanine (1)
Karen
Lynda
Ralph
Diane
Mike
Shane
Billie
Sheila
Barbara

Each copy will be $5.  If anyone else would like for me to order a copy for
them, please let me know ASAP.

The meeting this week (7-26) will be at my house.  The food will be the
following:

Diane - pork tenderloin
Sheila - mashed potatoes
Lynda - squash casserole
Karen - surprise dessert
Ralph - drinks
Shane/Billie - bread
Andy - corn and gravy

I hope to see everyone there.  If you will not be able to attend please let
us know.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, remember:

"humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he
will lift you up in honor.  Give all of your worries and cares to God, for
he cares about you." 1 Peter 5:6-7

Have a great week everyone,
Andy
770-235-4370

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.