[oakleafsunjgroup] Journey Group This Week

  • From: "Andy Bocz" <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:02:31 -0500

Hi everyone,

I hope you’ve been able to stay warm and dry this week!  We had a good meeting
last weekend, and it was good to have Cindi join us.

I haven’t heard anything from James yet, so we will be continuing on with our
Ephesians study guide, Chapter 4.  I have attached a copy for those of you who
don’t have (or can’t find) their copy.  Here are the meal assignments. If you
don’t see your name and want to bring something, just bring anything that goes
with the theme!

Meal: Breakfast

Andy: hash browns, syrup
Maria: pancakes
Wendy: sausage gravy
Cindi: biscuits
Anne: strawberries
Allen: juice
Jane: eggs
Sheila:
Jim:
Lynne:

My address is

108 Plymouth Drive, Cartersville (off of West Ave)

770-235-4370, if you need directions

-Andy