[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Group this week--Need a host

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 17:58:23 -0400

Hey everyone,

We will cancel this week's meeting and meet back at my house next week.

Thanks,
Andy

On Oct 19, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Amy is busy with school this weekend and my parents and kids are with me this
> weekend, so we need someone to volunteer to host the meeting on Sunday night.
> Any takers?
>
> Assuming we have a place, here are the food details. If not, we can just roll
> this until next week.
>
> Theme: Breakfast
> Lynne- sausage & biscuits
> Lindsey- gravy & bacon
> Maria- eggs
> Sheila- hash browns
> Andy- cinnamon rolls
> Jim- OJ
>
> Blessings to you all!
> Andy

If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.