[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Group Prayers

  • From: "Candace Hemphill" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "candyh678@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:12:54 -0700

Hello everyone sorry i have not been to any of the groups  lately. I did make
it to 11:30 church service this morning was so glad to be back in The Lords
House. Just wanted to give a up date. Chris my son has been transferred to
Savanna Regional Hospital. Please keep him in your prayers. Not sure how long
he will be there. Praise report on my son Daniel he is working at LG in
Adairesville through a temp service. He needs to get hired on to a company full
time and closer to the house. He has had 1 interview for  Toy Yo Tires might
not have spelled that right. He is so pose to hear about  weather are not  he
will be offered a job. Keep him in your prayers this job offers great pay and
benefits and will be  closer to home. Jamie violated his probation so he is
back in Cobb county getting out next mouth. Please keep him lifted up in prayer
for God to open Jamie's heart up to him. Jamie needs to make so changes in his
life . I need God to give me
 strength and help me to show me how to guide my boys in the right direction
towards him. I need God to work in my life , keep me lifted up in prayer.
Thank you, Candace Hemphill

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:58 PM, Andy Bocz <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We had a great night everyone! Thank you Maria for hosting.

Here are our prayers:

Wendy - Becca, Wendy's health, job search, RA treatment; surgery circumstances;
Praveenta-new beginning
Andy - family and Christ
Sheila - job search; Brantley's recovery; face pain
Maria - job with insurance; Manuela to find an internship in GA; neighbor's
great granddaughter Aide
Anne - Marcus; personal sales
Jim - job offer
Jane -
Diane - clarity about new church
Carlas - arthritis; shoulder and hip pain; oldest daughter Karen; daughter Re
Candace - dad's recovery; son Christopher
Our Church leadership team(s)
The Ukraine people, pastors, missionaries
Jami - life adjustments
Paige - Daughter Bailey
Rhonda - life
Splash Bartow