[oakleafsunjgroup] Group Prayers:

  • From: "Andy Bocz" <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:08:52 -0400

Hello everyone!

I hope you are starting each day this week on your knees (literally), telling
God “Hinenie! Here I am Lord!  I am ready to serve and glorify you in whatever
way I can”.

Here are our prayers this week:

Lynne:  healing

Lindsey: relationship with Anthony, soften his heart, anger; pray for Mateo to
adjust to Cartersville.

Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ

Sheila: daughter Sara, son-in-law Brandon; Zachary adjusting to

Maria: RJ's father to stop drinking and spend time with him

Diane: Brandi, brother's future, general health

AJ: younger brother life choices; knee surgery

Wendy: son unspoken ; Mark's ex-wife, recovery; housing unspoken

Amy: mom, forgiveness, school discipline

Jim - brother-in-law needs wisdom to provide for mother

Pray for West Ridge pastors and families

Pray for our nation: www.godskindness.org