[oakleafsunjgroup] God created you with amazing potential.

  • From: Sassy <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 23:28:54 -0400

You have potential ...

It's amazing how many gifted people there are who just sit on the sidelines of
life and do nothing. They never take a step forward to use the gifts God has
given them because they don't believe they're gifted in the first place. Are
you one of them?

The truth is, God has given each one of us gifts, talents and abilities. He has
a great plan for you and has equipped you to do great things for His Kingdom.
But until you see yourself the way He sees you and trust Him to enable you to
use your gifts, you won't live up to your God-given potential.

If you're struggling with low self-esteem, a poor self-image and lacking
confidence, I want you to know that God created you with amazing potential. And
when you trust God and believe you can do whatever He says you can do, you will
fulfill His destiny for your life.

Remember, "all things are possible with God." When you put your confidence in
Him, you will be free to live up to your potential.

Prayer Starter: God, help me to see myself through Your eyes, with the gifts
and talents You've given me. I believe that You made me with great potential
because You are a great God. Today, I put my confidence in You and believe that
all things are possible with You!

Mark 10:27 NLT
"Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible.
But not with God. Everything is possible with God.""