[oakleafsunjgroup] Fwd: Project 30120 Volunteer Information

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 00:09:21 -0400

Friends,
I wanted to pass this along in case any of you are interested.  We've talked
about this project a few times and the weekend is here. Frankly, until early
this week I wasn't sure how all this was going to come together, but God has
done some amazing things with people's hearts and it the funding has
materialized. I would encourage you to show up and help out whenever you can on
Friday afternoon or Saturday. I'll be working Saturday morning until noon.

Seize the Day!
--Andy

Begin forwarded message: