[oakleafsunjgroup] Fw: helping a family in need

  • From: diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JG <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 07:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Dee Dee Baxter <deedee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dee Dee Baxter <deedee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: helping a family in need
To: diane30120@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 2:42 PM

Helping a family in need in our community

There is a family whose children attend White Elementary that lost everything
this week in a house fire.  We are hoping that each of you might be able to
help with used or new clothes or some items for this family.  Below is a list
of the sizes and the person to contact.

Thank you so much for your help.

DeeDee

Contact: Kelly DeFrench
kelly.defrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cody age 18 – 30x30 pants, large shirt
Kelsey age 16- 0 to 3 pants, small to med shirts, young girls sizes
Corey age 14 - 14 pants, med shirts
John age 14 - 30x30 pants, large shirts
Nicholas age 12 - 14 pants, med to large shirts
Nathan age 10 -  12 pants, med shirts
Brandon age 9 - 10 pants, med shirts
Scott age 6 - 6 to 8 pants, small to med shirts
Kalyn age 1 ½ -  12 to 18 months
Pamela (mom) 13 to 15 pants, large shirts
Shawn (dad) she didn’t list his sizes
Since they lost everything, if you don’t want to do clothes, I’m sure other
items would also be appreciated.

these emails: unsubscribe