[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Fw: Christmas Party

  • From: "AMMONS, DEANNA" <DEANNAAMMONS2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JG" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cathy" <cathyrbrown@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:21:52 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Just an update on Randy's Mom.  She is stable and alert.  Her MRI showed
multiple strokes.  Please keep them both on your prayer list.  Her name is
Wanda Jones and she is in Room 2122 at Hamilton Medical in Dalton.

Deanna

________________________________

        From: diane martin <diane30120@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] Christmas Party
        To: "JG" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, traici007@xxxxxxxxxxx,
"Donna Walls" <dwalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jeanine Heming" <gngrs@xxxxxxx>
        Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 4:36 PM

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

This Sunday, Dec 5 we are having our Christmas Party.  Everyone can bring an
appetizer or a dessert and an ornament ($5 limit)

We haven't seen alot of you lately and would love to see you for the holidays.
Please join us for some food and fun.

Look forward to seeing you and God Bless

Diane