[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: FW: time and chance happen to them all

  • From: "AMMONS, DEANNA" <DEANNAAMMONS2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:23:48 -0400

Hi Shane,

We will keep you and your family in our prayers.  Is there anything we can do?

Deanna Ammons
Sales Team Manager
Weaver Allstate Agencies
(O) 770-387-2098
(F) 770-387-2088
deannaammons2@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:deannaammons2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Two locations to serve you:
604 Crosstown Road
Peachtree City, GA  30269
770 West Avenue, Suite D
Cartersville, GA  30120

________________________________

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:53:15 -0700
From: diane30120@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oakleafsunjgroup] FW: time and chance happen to them all
To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; brandi-martin@xxxxxxxxxxx;
haden_515@xxxxxxxxxxx

        Subject: time and chance happen to them all

        Today's Verse: "...time and chance happen to them all" (Ecclesiastes
9:11, AMP).

        Today's Word:

        God created every one of us to be successful. Before the foundation of
the world, He laid out an exact plan for our lives. In this plan, He has marked
moments that are going to come across your path. These moments are not
ordinary. They are destiny-altering moments. They are designed to thrust you
years ahead.

        Today's verse says that time and chance comes together for every
person. That means you'll have opportunities to meet the right people,
opportunities to advance in your career, and opportunities to fulfill your
dreams. God has already prearranged times of increase, promotion, and blessing.
You may not be seeing a lot of good breaks right now, but let me encourage you;
in your future there are seasons of favor and increase! God has ordained
moments in the supernatural to help you get ahead.

        I encourage you today to see with your eyes of faith the good things
God has in store for your future. Thank Him for what He's doing and what He's
about to do. Thank Him for divine connections and marked moments, and thank Him
for fulfilling every dream and desire He's placed within your heart!

        Prayer for Today: Heavenly Father, thank You for marked moments and
divine opportunities in my life. I trust that You are working behind the scenes
no matter what the circumstances look like. I choose today to keep my heart and
mind focused on Your goodness, knowing that You are a rewarder of the people
who diligently seek after You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

        Diane Martin

        _________________________

        Inside Sales Representative
        SRA/Wright Group

________________________________

recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may
otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be
aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves the right, subject to
applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses
without informing the sender or recipient of the message.

<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/default.aspx?CBID=wl&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_pcscout:102009>