[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: FW: Egg Drop Information

  • From: "Andy Bocz" <abocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:10:16 -0400

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great Easter and have felt the presence of God in your
lives during this Easter season!

For those of you who plan to visit the Flowering Branch shelter with us this
weekend, we will be meeting at Kroger at 5:30.  If you want to meet us at the
shelter, plan on getting there around 5:50.  There are 10 teens staying there
at this time, so please bring enough food for them plus us.  I’ll be bringing
some games and prizes too.  Here’s the list of food that people volunteered to
bring and remember that it must be prepared in advance:

Andy & Diane: pork tenderloin

Angie: rolls

Vicki: brownies

Deborah: baked beans and mac n cheese

Jeanine: corn

Randy/Steve: drinks

Barbara: fruit

Karen: salad and dressing

If you cannot attend, please let me know and prepare your food ahead of time
and drop it off with someone else who will be going.

We will be meeting on Sunday at Barbara’s house at 6:00 for our regular
meeting.  Randy will be picking back up where we left off with our Crown study.
 Here is the list of what everyone volunteered to bring:

Andy: burgers

Deborah: slaw/onions

Angie: cheesy brats

Barbara: buns

Diane: hot dogs

Jeanine: chips and baked beans

Vicki: lettuce, pickles, tomatoes

Karen: dessert

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

--Andy