[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Dinner And Movie This weekend

  • From: Mike Brugh <brugh12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

If we dont get any other input we can postpone for a night during the week.

That would be ok with me. We do have Oak Leaf University Tuesday though.

  From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>

  To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 8:34 AM

  Sounds good to me. I'm
  assuming you are talking about Sunday the 5th?  What time will we meet,
  and where?

  On Jul 2, 2009, at 8:06 AM, Mike Brugh <brugh12@xxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:

    Since
    we don't have a regular meeting this weekend would

    anyone like to get together and have dinner and a movie in

    Kennesaw, and then a movie. Transformers is showing in

    Imax at one of the theaters down there. I could take 2

    people with me. There are also some good resturants there,

    Smokey Bones, South Of The Border, Chinese Buffet,

    Applebee's Chili's, etc.

    Mike