[oakleafsunjgroup] CPCC Group this week....

  • From: "Sheila Stephens" <sassyuga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CPCC Journey Group" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:21:42 -0400

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing great this week.

A couple of things to remember:

1.  Group meeting:  We will meet Sunday at 6:00pm at El Charro (In the old
Beef o Brady's location) across from Cartersville Middle School.  Please
call or text me if you need directions.

2.  Sermon this week: This week will continue in the 'Best Sermon Ever'
series and we will talk about loving our enemies.

I would ask everyone to please continue to pray for God to grip and move in
the lives of people and continue to call them to repentance, but also to
understand the grace of God even more.

It has been so incredible to continue to watch people, week after week, come
to church and have their lives changed by the words of Jesus.

3. July 26th CMO:  Community Makeover is just a little over 1 week away!  We
have all signed up for the God Neighbors Shelter.  We will all meet at the
church on Saturday, July 26th at 9:00am.  Please remember the School
Supplies Project is something we really want to support for two local
elementary schools.  Please bring school supplies to church on Sunday and
put in the black bin in front of the church.

Have a great week!   See you on Sunday!

Sheila Stephens

678.313.9007

---