[oakleafsunjgroup] Bad Moment......Suzan Heming

  • From: Suzan Heming <surfm0m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:34:53 +0100

 I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here
to England for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point last
night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit
card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports
with us...We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're
not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we
can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but
we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager
won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,we are freaked out
at the moment...Well I really need your financially
assistance...Please let me know if you can help us out,Write me back
so i can tell you how to get it to me..

 Suzan
If you no longer wish to receive email from the Oakleaf Church Sunday Singles
Journey Group mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the list by sending an
email to oakleafsunjgroup-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field of the email.