[oakleafsunjgroup] Another Praise and a prayer request

  • From: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Adrianne Johnson" <wranglerchic81@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:19:21 -0400

Melanie - I have been searching for a part time job and a friend of mine was
just diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. Praise: the prayers for my friend
Robin worked, she had surgery yesterday for her breast cancer and it went
great, hadn't spread to her lymph nodes. Thank you.  Now I have another
close friend, her husband, is going in tomorrow for a five way bypass. Need
lots of prayers thanks. I'm still looking for a part job.

AJ

404-435-9982