[oajfp] new discussion list

  • From: "Gregory DeClue Ph. D. ABPP" <gregdeclue@xxxxxx>
  • To: OAJFP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:29:41 -0400

We've just added a new discussion list:
psychlaw: Psychology and Law

This is a discussion list for professionals and students in psychology, law,
medicine, and related fields. We discuss articles in the Open Access Journal of
Forensic Psychology, plus other issues related to psychology  and the law.

New members can subscribe to the list by sending email to
psychlaw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field, or by
visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/psychlaw.

This is an open discussion list.  There is no expectation of privacy.  Anyone
can join.  The list is for the kind of discussions we have in public with
colleagues, students, etc.

PLEASE NOTE:  This message was sent to the email alert list.  If you received
this message, you're subscribed to the email alert list, which announces new
articles published in the Open Access Journal of Forensic Psychology.  If you
don't join the psychlaw discussion list, you'll still get these announcements
(about once a month or so).

If you decide to join the psychlaw discussion list, you'll be able to discuss
issues with colleagues and students in a public forum.  Depending on how large
and active the psychlaw list becomes, you might get several messages a day.
You'll be able to comment, ask questions, etc.

Best wishes,

Gregory DeClue, Ph.D., ABPP (forensic)
editor, Open Access Journal of Forensic Psychology
http://ForensicPsychologyUnbound.ws
gregdeclue@xxxxxx

16443 Winburn Place
Sarasota, FL  34240-9228