[o3club] Hey, this is a mailing list, and I drutort have signed you guys up to o3club list

  • From: "Val" <drutort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <o3club@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:14:25 -0700

You are getting this email because you signed up for o3 club.
http://wind.prohosting.com/3lite

I am testing this mailing list thing out, don't panic this isn't spam,
you can just reply to the above email and all those who I have added to
the list will receive the email and you can reply to other emails etc..

I will configure it more and stuff.

I have also made a mailing list for AA unofficial of course :-)

Right now to let everyone know I am talking to the leader of North
American Corps, Aoddball.  Don't worry o3 isn't being disassembled ;-) I
am just talking with him at the time and to see if anything can be done
maybe like a merge or so with the groups or I go and help out to there
group thinks like that.  When I get word from him and his decision ill
post it here and my own decision as well as the future of o3, if he
accepts I might turn down the o3 project and move along as well as
inviting everyone one of you to join IF that happens if we talk and
there is no merge then o3 will gone on its own road.