[nyschp.rpd] Re: Residency Program Design and Conduct (RPDC) workshops

  • From: "Catherine A. Millares-Sipin" <catherine.millares-sipin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<nyschp.rpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <nyschp.rpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:34:45 +0000

I'll add her in the listserv.

- Cathy

Sent from an iPhone. Please pardon any misspellings.

Catherine A. Millares-Sipin, Pharm.D., CGP, BCPS, BCACP
Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Touro College of Pharmacy
230 West 125<x-apple-data-detectors://8>th<x-apple-data-detectors://8> Street,
Room<x-apple-data-detectors://8> 431
New York, NY 10027<x-apple-data-detectors://9/0>
Office: (646) 981-4742<tel:(646)%20981-4742>
Cell: (347) 448-1428<tel:(347)%20448-1428>
Email:
Catherine.Millares-Sipin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Catherine.Millares-Sipin@xxxxxxxxx>

"Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people
who prepare for it today." - Malcom X
"Children must be taught how to think, not what to think." - Margaret Mead

On Oct 28, 2015, at 8:36 PM, Demetra Tsapepas
<det9021@xxxxxxx<mailto:det9021@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Stephanie

This sounds like great programming. How can my colleague Jenna (copied on this
email) be added to the list serve. She is going to be the PGY1 program director
at NY-Presbyterian hospital.

Best,
Demetra

On Oct 28, 2015, at 4:45 PM, Seyse, Stephanie
<SSeyse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:SSeyse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Good Afternoon -

The NYSCHP is considering holding a RPDC workshop in conjunction with the
Annual Assembly in 2016. Please take a moment to complete the short survey at
the link below so we can gauge your interest in attending this program.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/S5BMV6J

Thank you.

-Stephanie

Stephanie Seyse, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP, CACP
President
New York State Council of Health-system Pharmacists
(716) 859-2618
(716) 859-4555 (fax)

[Leading with CARE]

The Keeping You Informed section of Kaleida Health`s website features a wealth
of information, stories and pictures about our valued workforce and the
tremendous momentum our organization is experiencing. Check us out at:
www.kaleidahealth.org/kyi<http://www.kaleidahealth.org/kyi>
________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission and any documents, files, or
previous e-mail messages attached to it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any further review,
disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this e-mail transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies, and delete all
electronic files of the message. . If you are unable to contact the sender or
you are not sure as to whether you are the intended recipient, please call
Kaleida Health??s Technology Assistance Center at (716) 859-7777.

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the
named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the
electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this
message. Thank you.