[nyschp.rpd] Re: NYSCHP Residency Research & Practice Forum

  • From: "Seyse, Stephanie" <SSeyse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Undisclosed recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 19:00:29 +0000

Good Afternoon -

Just a reminder the deadline for this program is fast approaching (1/22/16).
You can register by calling the Council office at (518) 456-8819.

Thank you.

-Stephanie

Stephanie Seyse, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP, CACP
President
New York State Council of Health-system Pharmacists
(716) 859-2618
(716) 859-4555 (fax)