[nyschp.dop] Re: Test/DOP List Serve

  • From: "Voigt, Lisa" <LVoigt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:44:21 +0000

This will function as the list serve previously, however it does have features
that affiniscape did not offer.  1. Digest mode.  Users may choose to only
receive emails at one time per day-similar to how ashp delivers their mail.  2.
Archives- users may search the archives if they want to view previous posts.
3. Users are able to unsubscribe if they choose.

I cannot physically add the members.  If we want, freelists can do this for me
as there are about 160 members.  Otherwise, I can send everyone an email
instructing them how to subscribe (as I did for this initial setup).  As
pointed out, this is separate from NYSCHP and I wasn't sure if I felt
comfortable giving Freelists the DOP's email addresses without permission.  I
saved the list from July prior to affiniscape shutting down.

What does the group think?

Lisa