[nyschp.dop] Pharmacy Operations Supervisor

  • From: Sandra Obleman <sobleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:38:13 +0000

Good Morning,
I am looking to creating a Pharmacy Operations Supervisor position to assist me
in running the day to day operations of the pharmacy as I am out of the
department for multiple hrs every day attending various meeting with other
departments as well as working on many projects that take me away from my staff
for great lengths of time.

Does anyone else out there have anything similar established in their
departments? If so what hours do they work. I was thinking that 7-3:30pm M-F
would be the most beneficial time for this person to be effective because that
is our busiest time of the day and when most staff is on working.

Also, I have to do this budget neutral, meaning now new FTE and no pay raise,
basically a title change with new responsibilities for one of current staff
pharmacists. I currently have 5 on staff and one is a standout to me.

Thanks
Sandy

Sandra Obleman, Pharm.D.
Director of Pharmacy
Oswego Hospital
110 W 6th St
Oswego, NY 13126
Tel: 315-349-5719
Fax:315-349-5781

This communication is from Oswego Health, Inc., or an affiliate, and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. Information contained herein may include privileged and/or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you received this message in error or if you are otherwise
unauthorized to receive it, please promptly return to sender via email with a
copy to privacyofficer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then delete the original message and
destroy all copies. Thank you.