[nyschp.dop] Re: NYSCHP Annual Assembly - Networking Sessions

  • From: "Ricchiuti, Anthony" <Anthony.Ricchiuti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:04:33 +0000

Hi,
I was speaking to the Director from NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases. She said
that there is no one representing that facility at the Assembly. Who do you
have on the list for that institution?
Tony

http://langone.monigle2.net/lutbf/Logos/NYULMC/previews/NYULMC_2CP_CMYK-zm.gif]
Anthony B. Ricchiuti, M.S., R.Ph.