[nyschp.dop] Mannitol Vial Warmer

  • From: "Malone, Brian" <BMalone@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 18:26:54 +0000

Re: Mannitol Vial Warmer

My warmer is intermittent. I saw a few out there. Does anyone have a
recommendation on brand other than HCL Inc., AND does anyone have current
documentation on off-label warm storage for this med? The manufacturers have
not called us back yet.
TJC is back on this issue for warmed solutions and medications.

Brian

Brian R. Malone, B.S., M.S., R.Ph
Director of Pharmaceutical Services
Winthrop-University Hospital
Mineola, New York 11501
Email: bmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Affiliate Clinical Faculty
Saint John's University
College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Sciences
Jamaica, New York 11439
Email:
brian.malone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:brian.malone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

-----
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, privileged, or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of
the authorized individual as indicated in the e-mail. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the
contents of this material is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.