[nyschp.dop] Clinical Decision Support Systems

  • From: "Russo, Maria T." <MRusso@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 08:14:57 -0400

Good Morning All,

I would like to hear from Epic users who have implemented Clinical Decision
Support Systems such as Sentri 7 or TheraDoc...

What has been your experience in terms of implementation, ease of use for end
users (staff pharmacists and clinical pharmacists), integration (IT support and
requirements). ORMC has TheraDoc for Infection Prevention and Pharmacy is
looking to implement a clinical decision support system and want user feedback
to offset the vendors sales pitch.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thank you
Maria

ORMC Pharmacy: "We chart the course to exceptional pharmaceutical care for the
safety and welfare of our patients"

Maria T. Russo R.Ph., MPA, PharmD.
Director of Pharmacy
Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main St.
Middletown, NY
Telephone 845-333-2043
Fax 845-333-2029
Cell: 845-214-7937

ORMC CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended for
the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient and contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. We do not waive attorney-client or work product privilege by the
transmission of this email.

The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health
Information. Please be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying,
or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. The contents are
protected under Section 2805 of the Public Health Law and is not a substitute
for other documents. Please refer to ORMC HIPAA Policies for further
information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender via return e-mail.