[nyschp.dop] Re: Annual Assembly Networking Sessions - Last chance to RSVP is Friday April 17th (Out of Office)

  • From: "Michael Blumenfeld" <Michael.Blumenfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:33:08 -0400

I am at a business meeting off site today, April 16 and returning
tomorrow. Should you have any questions for Pharmacy leadership please
contact Lance Goodman and Dr. Bella Kohn for any Clinical issues.

Thank you.

michael

Michael Blumenfeld
Director of Pharmacy Services
Bellevue Hospital Center
Office Phone: 1-212-562-6504
Fax: 1-212-562-2936
Personal Cell: 1-845-545-1220

Bellevue's Pharmacy charts the course to optimal pharmaceutical care for
the safety & welfare of our patients.

"Michael Blumenfeld" <Michael.Blumenfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/16/15 09:32 >>>

I am at a business meeting off site today, April 16 and returning
tomorrow. Should you have any questions for Pharmacy leadership please
contact Lance Goodman and Dr. Bella Kohn for any Clinical issues.

Thank you.

michael

Michael Blumenfeld
Director of Pharmacy Services
Bellevue Hospital Center
Office Phone: 1-212-562-6504
Fax: 1-212-562-2936
Personal Cell: 1-845-545-1220

Bellevue's Pharmacy charts the course to optimal pharmaceutical care for
the safety & welfare of our patients.

"Wible, Deborah A" <Dwible@xxxxxxxx> 04/16/15 09:32 >>>

I will attend both sessions

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2015, at 7:04 AM, "Danielle Longo"
<dlongo@xxxxxx<mailto:dlongo@xxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear Director/Clinical Director of Pharmacy,
The NYSCHP Annual Assembly Committee would like to invite you to the
54th Annual Assembly and ask for your participation during this year’s
Networking Sessions. As a Pharmacy Leader you have an opportunity to
make a substantial impact with NYSCHP and the pharmacy profession by
participating in this Networking Session. The Networking Sessions are a
major draw for the pharmaceutical companies who provide substantial
financial support by exhibiting at the Annual Assembly. Over the last
five (5) years, the Networking Sessions have been a tremendous success.
The feedback has been phenomenal from both Industry and Pharmacy
Leadership participants. Directors/Clinical Directors of Pharmacy from
the following health-systems/hospitals have participated in the past,
and many have committed to continue their support of the NYSCHP by
agreeing to take part again this year. We would like to continue to
grow this list of participating health-systems/hospitals and hope we can
count on you in 2015!
We will be hosting this gathering again this year at the Assembly on
Thursday, April 23rd from 4:30-6:00 PM and on Saturday, April 25, 2015
from 5:45-7:15 PM (times are subject to change). We have attempted to
schedule these events at a time that is convenient for all. Both
sessions will follow the popular Director of Pharmacy roundtable
discussions where many common challenges are addressed and practices
shared.
This exclusive event is designed to provide our industry colleagues and
supporters with additional access to Pharmacy Directors and Clinical
decision makers from leading hospitals and health-systems across New
York State. Only registered Exhibitors are invited to attend this
private event.
Your facility will be assigned a table and chairs where you can greet
and interact with Industry participants. Tables will be organized
around the perimeter of the room. Industry attendees will be encouraged
to visit each facility’s table and network for a limited period of time,
no more than five (5) minutes each. A “mobile” hors d’oeuvres
reception designed to facilitate networking and interaction will be
provided.
We are hoping we can count on you to participate in this event. There
is already a lot of interest from our Industry Colleagues and it again
promises to be an excellent opportunity. You will be awarded a $205
transferable voucher that can be applied towards attendance to any
NYSCHP program or for payment of membership dues.
Please RSVP to this email and let me know by FRIDAY, April 17th, 2015
that you will be able to participate this year. If you have any
questions, please
contact Danielle Longo at
dlongo@xxxxxx<mailto:dlongo@xxxxxx>If you have already replied but your plans
have changed - please let me
know as soon as possible.
Here is the most updated list of participants for this year - We
currently have 36 institutions participating. Thanks to all who have
replied!!!
Bellvue Hospital Center
Buffalo General Medical Center - Kaleida Health
Canton Potsdam Hospital
Cohens Children's Medical Center of NSLIJ system
GNYHA
HHC
Huntington Hosp of NSLIJ system
Jewish Home Lifecare
Kaleida Health System
Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Lewis County General Hospital
Long Island Jewish Med Ctr of NSLIJ system
Maimonides
Montefiore Medical Center
Mount Sinai Health System
Mt Sinai - St Luke's
Mt Sinai Queens
Mt. Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center
Mt. Sinai Medical Center
Mt. Sinai Roosevelt
New York Presbyterian
North Shore Forest Hills of NSLIJ system
North Shore Univ Hosp of NSLIJ system
NSLIJ system
NYU Langone Medical Center
Orange Regional Medical Center
Rome Memorial Hospital
Saint Barnabas Health System
Samaritan Hospital
Saratoga Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital Syracuse
St Peters Health Partners
SUNY Upstate University Hospital
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
White Plains Hospital
Zucker Hillside Hospital of NSLIJ system

Thank you,
Danielle
Danielle Longo, PharmD.
NYSCHP Annual Assembly Committee Member
NYSCHP 54th Annual Assembly, Taking it to the Top: Practicing at the Top
of Your License. Sagamore Resort, Bolton Landing, NY. April 23rd April
26th, 2015.
www.nyschp.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nyschp.org&d=AwMFaQ&c=vq5m7Kktb9l80A_wDJ5D-g&r=S3ioZi1hzb5_rOkXVZWUZw&m=c0b7sLm9vdNzgtF7kSmQNdKyPwc47yyjALzXLoytBA4&s=rV4sDVbY8xsPPse5T0euh8HLba8aqqpiHKnVFUBVtbM&e=>

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any
attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient,
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication
and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any
attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or
storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or
other privilege.