[nycfoxsig] Re: Visual Foxpro Users Group of NYC - meets March 6

  • From: Thorsten Hoffmann <THoffmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:27:42 -0500

lots of work on my desk. just got back from a meeting and still catching up..
wont be able to make it. sorry. can someone tape the meeting and post the vid
on youtube? =)

Thorsten Hoffmann
Business Program Analyst
Ocean World Lines, Inc.
A subsidiary of Pacer International, Inc.
1981 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042
Tel +1-516-616-2411
Cell +1-718-440-2256
Fax +1-516-616-2472
This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not share, forward, or use this
message for any purpose.