[nycfoxsig] Re: Reminder: Meeting this week!

  • From: lucycard@xxxxxxx
  • To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:39:05 -0400

I'm receiving the list messages.

Lucy Cardwell

-----Original Message-----
From: PETER ROONEY <magnetix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:54 pm
Subject: [nycfoxsig] Re: Reminder: Meeting this week!

Hello, Alen (I'm speaking familiarly though I don't believe I've met you)
Would you be at tomorrow's meeting? Are you in town?

I think *all* meetings should have a component of "an open meeting where
people can present questions / problems" . I've been reading comments from
UGs in other cities - Madison WI, and Los Angeles - and that's how they do
it. They don't always have a speaker.

The question is, will there be a meeting tomorrow, Thursday? Even if not, we
should keep the listserv, nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx , active. This can be our
meetingplace, even when we're not meeting in person.

People, if you are reading this, please reply to nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ,
so we can get a headcount of who is on the list.

Peter Rooney