[nwnewsletter] Concerning the Web Site for Norwegian Wood.

  • From: "Xuri" <xuri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nwnewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:43:58 +0200

The website (http://www.nwood.net) is as some of you may have noticed (those
that have bothered trying to go there, at least) - down.

This because the guy who is hosting it has been having some DNS problems, and
still is (I think).
I'll talk with him and see what happens - and if it doesn't work out for him
I'll get the page hosted elsewhere (same Address, mind).

For now you can access the message boards directly from this URL (bookmark it!):
http://pub5.ezboard.com/bnorwegianwood

Also, we have an IRC Chat room on the Stratics IRC servers.
Get mIRC from www.mirc.com and connect to one of these servers:

    irc.stratics.com 6667
    dhp.stratics.com 6667
    intworks.stratics.com 6667

You can do that by writing for instance:
/server irc.stratics.com 6667
...in the status window which appears after you start up mIRC.

-= Xuri =-
Http://www.uoxdev.com - UOXDev.com
Http://xuri.uoxdev.com - Xuri's WorldBuilder
Http://www.nwood.net  -  Norwegian Wood Shard

NOTE: You can unsubscribe to this mailing list by sending an email to
nwnewsletter-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field