[nwklslistserv] Re: This is a listserve test for Mary @ Norton

  • From: Melany Wilks <podaire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

No -- George had to sign me up. Though I had gotten some e-mail confirmations I
was not in the system.

Melany Wilks
Library Director
Pioneer Memorial Library
375 W. 4th Street
Colby, KS 67701
Phone: 785-460-4470
Fax:     785-460-4472
Website: colbylibrary.com
Melany's e-mail @ PML: podaire@xxxxxxxxx
PML e-mail: colbykslibrary@xxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is
intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original
message. Thank you.