[nwklslistserv] Re: Technology Planning Workshop

  • From: George Seamon <nwklscon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:03:28 -0600

Hi Melany,

I will check with Dave on that date. My calender is clear on Sunday, February 5, 2011.
The System will take care of any motel or dinner costs.

Thank you for your interest,

George

On 2/2/2012 2:15 PM, Melany Wilks wrote:
George,
PML wants to be put on the list for ebook training. I understand from Dave that you are doing this. Can you come February 5th at 8:00 pm after we close??
We pay for a motel room and dinner.
Melany Wilks
Library Director
Pioneer Memorial Library
375 W. 4th Street
Colby, KS 67701
Phone: 785-460-4470
Fax:     785-460-4472
Website: colbylibrary.com
Melany's e-mail @ PML: podaire@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:podaire@xxxxxxxxx>
PML e-mail: colbykslibrary@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:colbykslibrary@xxxxxxxxx>
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

#2 Washington Square
Norton, KS 67654
E-mail: nwkls@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 785-877-5148
Toll Free: 800-432-2858

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
Abraham Lincoln