[nwklslistserv] Red Tab "Library Grant" in City Form

  • From: "George Seamon" <nwklscon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:06:53 -0500

NWKLS Public Librarians,

The State Library has been working with the municipalities organization to
provide more information about State Aide.  A form has been added to the
city budget preparation form on State Aide and whether a library qualifies.
Please take time to make sure that the City Clerk knows that it is important
for your library to be eligible for State Aide and that the form has been
add to help them.  The State Aide form is a red tab in the budget form.

Thank you,

George

--------------------------------------

George W Seamon Jr. MSLS

Director

Northwest Kansas Library System

#2 Washington Square

Norton, KS 67654

E-mail: nwkls@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Office: 785-877-5148

Toll Free: 800-432-2858

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four
sharpening the axe."

Abraham Lincoln

GIF image