[nwfacug] Your Invitation for Computer Tech 2011, January 29, 2011, Niceville, Florida

  • From: "Carl Lofstrom" <sandcloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nwfacug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:19:54 -0500

You are invited to join us for our 5th annual Northwest Florida Computer
Tech Conference (2011) on Saturday, January 29, 2011, at Northwest Florida
State College, Niceville. Florida. The co-sponsors are:

*       The PRIME TIME Northwest Florida State College
http://www.nwfsc.edu/ContEd/PRIMETime.cfm

*       Northwest Florida Association of Computer User Groups (NWFACUG)
http://NWFACUG.org <http://nwfacug.org/>

*       Association of Personal Computer User Groups (APCUG.)
http://www.APCUG.org <http://www.apcug.org/>

Our organizations come together once a year to present you with the best
computer training in Northwest Florida. We will host the annual APCUG
Meeting in conjunction with Computer Tech 2011. We had 394 computer
enthusiasts attend Computer Tech 2010 and expect to see more than 500 at
Computer Tech 2011. Come join us for this one day special event and during
your free time take a walk on the No1 rated beach in the US.

The conference is free and open to the military, seniors, snowbirds,
students and user group members. You have 25 different technology workshops
to choose from. See a tentative list of workshops in our Computer Tech 2011
flyer below or visit http://NWFACUG.org <http://nwfacug.org/> . Note: The
list can change as national vendors may still respond to our request for
support.

Our presenters are some of the best from the academia, the software
industry, local IT businesses, and many different user groups. They are all
professionals, and committed to making learning computers easy. You can
bring your software or hardware question and expect to get answers during
the course of the day.

The registration desk opens at 8:00 AM on January 29, 2011. The first
workshops start at 8:30 AM and will run until 3:15 PM. Our door prize
drawings take place after the last workshop ends around 3:30 PM.  All 25
workshops are brand new and include something for a novice - advanced
computer user. Every hour you have a choice of five different workshops you
can attend.

For out of town guest, Holiday Inn Express, Niceville, Florida has a room
and a full breakfast for the special price of $75.00 per night tax is not
included. Call 850-678-9131 and use the identity NWFACUG to reserve a room.
Do not wait as rooms at this rate are limited.

The location for the Holiday Inn Express, Niceville, Florida  is ideal and
within less than 5 minutes driving time from the Northwest Florida State
Campus and only 10 minutes from the
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F
%2Fwww.flyvps.com%2F&ei=nYl9TIbGM8X6lweg0dHsCw&usg=AFQjCNFbnzNHW9O9a_2GBVfm5
gAweHUCwg> VPS - Northwest Florida Regional Airport Serving Ft. Walton
Beach, Florida. As an alternative is the new PFN - Northwest Florida Beaches
International Airport located near Panama City Beach, Florida and only one
hour away from Niceville, Florida. Check the Southwest Airlines and Delta
Airlines schedules and prices. Book your flight in advance and save.

Any questions please email Carl Lofstrom, sandcloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call
850-586-0603.

PS: This is your opportunity to improve your computer skills and network
with the professionals.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image