[nvda] Re: found an accessible capture

  • From: "robert edenhofer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kc2mxg33" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 07:03:01 -0500

Exelent! that's good to hear! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

I haven't done any testing with the generated snapshots of NVDA, as of yet, I've been extremly busy, with running these lists of mine on groups.io as well as freelists.org, and I also have groups on facebook that I created as well.

On 11/15/2020 6:04 AM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:

Hi. Found an accessible simple to use capture program. Called capture and made by a firm called text smith http://www.textsmith.com <http://www.textsmith.com>. You do need to create a free account. This is a simple image capture. Able to then click on the capture button, once you are in that window. Or part of it. Then click save, and then save to that. So that’s what I am was looking for. To capture screen shots inside windows server, where the print screen key not working inside hyper v, windows server. And even did try finding alt control – and alt control == for windows server. And still did not work. So did try that on my windows 10 host system. It is accessible with jaws and nvda.

Thanks.