[nvda] Spamming!

  • From: "robert edenhofer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kc2mxg33" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 07:21:08 -0500

Hi folks? Just to let you's know, that I wrote to John Madden, who's the owner of freelists.org, and he said, that spamming is normal on mailing lists from time to time, however, it's very important! if you moderators receive a spam message, come acrossed your inboxes, you are to forward it to John Madden, immediately so he ken block their domains, I'll resend you his email address, off list, if you's don't already have it, please reply to this post, and let me know, if you's have John Madden's email address, thank you's so very kindly, I greatly appreciate it.

to subscribe or unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank email to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line, leaving the message body, empty!