[nvda] Outlook?

  • From: "robert Edenhofer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kc2mxg33" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 07:04:48 -0400

When I installed the latest version of windows witch is 2004, on my laptop, outlook got installed, now if I really want to use it on my PC's, I'd half to purchase it, however, I am not going to, whatsoever, because I have no use, for microsoft offic, whatsoever, I'd be waisting money, down the drain.

And I hate the ribin menus, with a passion! I love the old contextual menus.

to subscribe or unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank email to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line, leaving the message body, empty!