[nvda] List user interface on freelists.org

  • From: Bob Edenhofer <bob.edenhofer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 07:20:56 -0400

Bobby vinton? I haven't forgotten about you, whatsoever, I've been so busy, with my girlfriend, Alicia, so with that being said an done, I don't know, as to when I'll get time, to teach you the interface on freelists.org, I am not sure, if your head moderator, Raymond Lombardi, knows how to navagate it either, I may half to train him, also, on a positive note, you are doing a good job, of being patient with me. Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.

to subscribe or unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank email to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line, leaving the message body, empty!