[nvda] Fwd: Question regarding cok free mp3 recorder?

  • From: Bob Edenhofer <bob.edenhofer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 17:04:40 -0500

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Question regarding cok free mp3 recorder?
Date:   Fri, 27 Nov 2020 17:03:42 -0500
From:   Bob Edenhofer <bob.edenhofer@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     support@xxxxxxxxxxx

My names Bob Edenhofer, and I'd love to ask you's very politely, if the free version of cock free mp3 recorders still around, and if it's still being developed, because I really love that program to death, because I am totaly blind, and I use a screen reader on my PC, and made tutorials on software, for the blind and visually impaired, and when I clicked on the link on your website, that says cok free mp3 recorder, I downloaded it and installed it, and the icon says cok audo recorder, and it wants me to register it.

Not only that, I cannot uninstall it from programs and features, under control panel, I half to go to the folder, under programs x86, and click on the file, that says unin000.exe, an do it that way, is their anyway you can allow us to use the free version of cok free mp3 recorder again? thank you's so very kindly, I greatly appreciate it, again, I really love that program, because it's very handy, for us blind people to use because we can record both input and output, as to where audacity, you need a mixer, in witch I don't have.