[nvda] Fixing these mailing lists!

  • From: "robert edenhofer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kc2mxg33" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:42:55 -0500

Hi Bobby and Ray? Hopefully, I fixed the list, so spammers won't be posting, when they arn't subscribed, and Ray, just because people do this kind of thing, when they arn't subscribed, there's no reason not to like freelists.org, because it happen's on groups.io from time to time, but not as much,

and if and when it happen's again, I'll ketch it, not only that, I already, reported it to John Madden, and haven't heard back from him as of yet, so just be patient, and roll with the punches, and we'll get things worked out, you moderators need to be patient, I'm doing everything I can, to fix this matter.

I am sorry that this happened.

to subscribe or unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank email to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line, leaving the message body, empty!