[nvda] Devotions?

  • From: "robert edenhofer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kc2mxg33" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 10:42:10 -0500

Raymond? You have my permition, to post your daily devotions, on this list, because it belongs to me, and if the members don want them? Then the can write to us, off list, and members? You'll will, be polite! Do I make myself clear! the email address to reach me and my moderators is,

nvda-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And you's ask me and Raymond politely! and if you's are impolite to me and my moderators, you're on no post, for aweek!

to subscribe or unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a blank email to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line, leaving the message body, empty!